Sweet, juicy berry and creamy, vanilla-like chocolate come together in Blueberry White Chocolate Chunk Mini Scones, (this is filler text only).
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 t stevia
- ½ t salt
- 1 T baking powder
- MD Ana Concentrate Strawberry Banana.
- ½ cup butter (frozen, then grated)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg
- ½ T vanilla extract
- 8 oz dark chocolate (grated)
- 1 cup strawberries (chopped)
- Sift together the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Using your hand, mix the grated butter, chocolate, and strawberries into the dry ingredients.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients. Using your hand, mix the wet ingredients into the dry until a dough is formed. You can do this in a mixture, but the mixer speed must stay on low with the dough arm attachment. DO NOT overmix.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface. Roll the dough using a rolling pin into a circle that is roughly 2 inches in height. Cut into 8 pieces.
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the scones on it.
- Bake for 18-26 minutes, or until golden brown.