Chunky Monkey Protein Doughnuts
Yield: 8 doughnuts
⅓ cup of almond flour
2 scoops of MD Ana Milk Chocolate Concentrate.
¼ cup of applesauce
8 tsp. of stevia
1 tsp. of baking powder
4 oz. of low-fat cream cheese (softened)
1 scoop of MD Ana Vanilla Concentrate
1. Puree the bananas in a food processor. Whisk together all wet ingredients into the banana puree.
2. Mix together the almond flour, chocolate concentrate, stevia, and baking powder.
3. Slowly whisk the banana mixture into the dry ingredients.
4. Pour the doughnut batter evenly into doughnut molds.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake the doughnuts for 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool.
6. For the icing, whisk together the cream cheese and the vanilla concentrate. Spoon the icing over the doughnuts. Allow 15 minutes to set up before eating.